- Tesla possibly transitioning to 503(c)(3) organization by asking for $135K “donations” to fund its next project.
- Being a charity might be a good fit as it continually needs cash and is already “tax exempt” in that it may never pay taxes.
- The champion of sustainability has accelerated Ludicrous mode for those who can pay the price.
- In a ludicrous twist, begging for orders probably confirms that the company will be going from 2.5 (billion) to zero (cash) more quickly than anyone anticipated.
- Meanwhile…in the real world, Bosch, Mobileye, and Delphi are doing much more interesting things.