- Silicon Valley’s dean of tech fashion, Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak, gets some seat time in the upcoming Chevrolet Bolt.
- Previously, he was singing the praises of the Tesla Model S, which he has been driving for at least a couple of years.
- After driving the Bolt, he changes his tune: “I was surprised and blown away.”.
- “You like this one the best?”, Woz is asked. “Extremely” he responded.
- The writing is on the wall. Woz may be the first to dump his Tesla for a Chevy Bolt, but Tesla just hit the competitive ice berg. RIP.