- Tesla’s revolving credit lenders want no part of SolarCity.
- They won’t allow Tesla to guarantee any SolarCity debt, and they’ve made it difficult for Tesla to downstream borrowed funds.
- What? You didn’t know that? I’m not surprised; Tesla did its best to hide those facts.
- The recent SolarCity bond offering is a new low – huge red flags, and tremendous potential for more insider looting.
- But first, a quick look at the Tesla fire sale in progress. Get an extra $1,000 savings on your new Tesla at the link I provide. (You’re welcome!).