- The “cartel” of institutional ownership has a powerful tool with which to support Tesla’s stock price: not selling the stock.
- The situation is not dissimilar from that of subprime mortgage-backed securities circa 2007.
- Increasing unit losses as the company scales up its sales volume indicate that Tesla, in truth, has increasingly negative gross margins.
- Increasing negative gross margins and long-tailed service costs mean that Tesla, with or without Solar City, is doomed.
- An “amazing” Q3, year-end bonuses for the fund managers, and then; the crunch?